Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our little bean

Our little bean was 6 weeks yesterday!  I've been feeling really horrible the last few days, but have been so excited because I think it's a good sign!  I've heard that having horrible morning sickness means that baby is growing well!!  Earlier I was praying for morning sickness.  Now I'm praying that God will just help me through the day and help me see this as a blessing!  Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited to feel nauseous all day long, but it's really not much fun.

In two weeks we have our first appointment!  I'm really hoping that it goes well.  I'm so hopeful and doubtful at the same time.  I don't know how I'm going to deal with having another ultrasound.  I guess I'm just praying that this time goes better than last.

We spent the weekend at my best friend & husbands house down in Louisville this past weekend.  She was asking me how I was feeling and how I was dealing with this emotionally.  The best way that I can describe it is that I'm trying not to get too attached.  When I say it out loud it just sounds stupid!  I know that even thought I'm trying to not, I'm still very attached. I would be devastated if we lost this baby also. I think that I'm trying to prepare myself for the possibility.  I hate to think that it might happen again, but I know that it can and that absolutely scares me.

I guess until our appointment, I will just have to spend a lot of time in prayer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment