Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mixed Feelings

My last post was all about how I was not going to think/worry/fret about getting pregnant......but that's so hard to do! I've been thinking more and more about it since it's closer to the time when we find out if we are or aren't.  As the day gets closer, I seem to think about it more.  I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to stop thinking about getting pregnant!!

It's very frustrating to try again after a loss.  If we had tried this long the first time around, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been anxious, nervous, or frustrated.  I would have expected it!  But the second time around is harder.  I want to be pregnant so badly, but I'm really worried about being pregnant.  I know that once I'm pregnant I'll worry all the time.  I'm so scared of having another miscarriage.

Sorry for venting!  I just really need to remember God has a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment