Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

First Day of Daycare

We were fortunate that we were able to find daycare for Kaitlyn.  Cathy is one of the best places to go in town and is the hardest to get into.  I called at just the right time, had the right age of child, and needed care for the right days.  God sure was watching out for us!

As good as I know Cathy is, it was HORRIBLE having to leave my little girl this morning! What made it worse was that she was crying!  Nothing could have prepared me for having to drop Kaitlyn off at daycare.  After I left, I called my hubby bawling and told him that he should have dropped her off.  It really broke my heart!

What made it a little easier was knowing that I would see her in a few hours.  My plan is to visit daycare over my lunch hour and nurse her, so I don't have to pump and so I get some time in with my baby!  I literally was counting the minutes this morning until lunch time and seeing my little girl - even if it was for just an hour, that hour really helped ease my nerves!

She was happy when I arrived and when I had to leave, she was happy when I handed her back to Cathy.  I'm sure that dropping her off in the mornings will get easier, but for the time being I'll be going through a lot of Kleenex!!


No comments:

Post a Comment