Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

39 Weeks.....and waiting!

Today, I've hit the 39 week mark!  I'm almost to the end!  The key word being almost.........

I was SO sure that by now we'd by holding our little girl in our arms. Instead, she's still on the inside and I haven't had any 'clues' that she's planning on coming out anytime soon!  I just assumed that she'd be early and I wouldn't make it anywhere close to 40 weeks....I have no idea why I thought that.

Monday night as the hubby and I went to bed, we started to talk about the probability of our little one showing up later than we expected.........I don't think it had crossed my hubby's mind that she wouldn't be early either!  We actually didn't make any plans for Valentine's day because we assumed we'd be too busy with our newborn to think, let alone go out!

How did we become so convinced that she would be early?!?  I'm pretty sure that every single one of our family members guessed her arrival date as early February!  Also, everyone's been asking how much longer for the last few months.....so that makes it seem like she should arrive early.

For now, I guess we'll just wait and let our little one decide when to arrive!!!!  I'm hoping she doesn't take too long, cause I'm getting impatient!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment