Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

38 Weeks....Almost there!

Yesterday, I hit the 38 week mark!  Hubby and I headed to town for our doctor's appointment and also to pre-register at the hospital.  I feel much more prepared and at ease now that we're registered!  Here's the reason:
For the past few weeks, I've had this recurring dream where I'm in the hospital, in a bed, and baby's head is crowning, but until I have my paperwork filled out, NO ONE WILL HELP ME!!!!!  I wake up in a cold sweat each time!  Super scary stuff!  I know that my dream isn't realistic at all, but it eases my mind to have all the paper work (short of signing for the epidural) done!!!!!!!!

Also, at the doctor's office, Dr. Beth informed me that I'm 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated!  I call that progress!  She didn't figure I'd be too happy to hear those numbers, but after the last appointment where they told me that my body had done nothing.......1 cm sounds AWESOME!!!!

Can't believe we'll get to meet our little girl pretty soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment