Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

36 Weeks

* This post is also a little behind.......


It's hard to believe we only have a month left until my due date!!!!  While it's so exciting, it's also a little nerve wracking too.  It seems like we still have quite a few things to do before our little girl arrives!!!

Today, I finally packed for the hospital.  I've had a bag packed for her for the last month, but I've been putting off packing for me!  It doesn't make much sense that I've been putting it off, but it just seems like I have time.  Yesterday I realized that I don't!  Next week, she'll be full term!!

I did a lot of research as to what I should pack and what I should leave at home.........I don't know that I ended up leaving much 'at home', but I feel like we'll be prepared! After looking online, I did unpack a few things from baby girl's bag though.  I had packed about 6 outfits plus jammies............I discovered you really only need 1 outfit!

It's also hard to fathom how much our lives are going to change here pretty soon......I'm thinking that Buster, our min pin, is going to have the hardest adjustment.  We adopted Buster shortly after we moved in together, so he's been our 'baby' for the last four and a half years!!!  I'm hoping he's ready for the change!

This weekend, we also slept in all weekend!  I'm sure that won't happen ever again once she arrives!  I'm also hoping that I learn to live on less sleep.......I love my sleep and get rather cranky without 7-8 hours a night, so I'm hoping I can adjust!

Hard to believe my belly's so big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment