Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Baby Reineke

It's so hard to explain our level of excitement!  Our ultrasound went much better than I expected.  Baby looks healthy, is growing well, and is moving around a lot!  The only thing about our appointment that worries me is that she's measuring a week ahead AND she's in the 90th percentile for size!  Our doctor estimated a 9lb baby at birth! That kinda scares me!!

Finding out that our little one is a girl was such a special moment!  I'm pretty sure my heart swelled with love.  Since our appointment, I can't stop looking at little pink clothes!  I've also picked up paint for the nursery and am just itching to start getting it ready for our little girl!  

Names are another thing completely!  Mitch & I had decided on a boy's name before our ultrasound but haven't been able to agree on a girl's name at all.  Everything he suggests just doesn't sound right to me and what I suggest he isn't fond of, so we're still in the brain-storming phase.  Hopefully we'll be able to agree on a few before our baby girl decides to arrive! 


No comments:

Post a Comment