Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Forever Changing

Our lives are always changing......After today, our lives will be changed in a major way.  We have our 20 week ultrasound today.  You know, the MAJOR ultrasound when the doctor checks to make sure your baby is developing properly, is growing like it should, is on the right track, and where you can find out the sex!!!

I've heard lots of people's opinions on whether we should find out or not (most of them against my will).  It amazes me that so many people will tell you their opinions and expect it to change your mind.  When we were pregnant with Taylor, Mitch wanted to find out the sex.......and I did not.  This time around, I want to know.  My reasoning is that if something were to happen, I want to have all the 'bonding' time that I can and I want to know my baby more.  I know that it sounds silly, but this time around I'm worried about these things.

I know that in a matter of a month, we could safely have our little one in a major hospital and things would be okay, but I'm still worried.  The people close to me get my reasoning, but everyone else just thinks we're crazy for wanting to find out.  'It's the most magical thing to give birth to your child and look down to see him/her'.  I've heard versions of that phrase for the last 2 months!

I say that finding out what you're having is a magical moment, whether it happens during your pregnancy or after birth.  Either way, it will be a day you remember forever!!  Right not, I'm just praying our little one isn't as stubborn as me and will actually let the doctor see!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment