Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just in case I didn't remember......

When I was pregnant with Taylor, I signed up at all the baby websites to get weekly pregnancy updates.  After my miscarriage, I painfully unsubscribed from all of these.....or so I thought. This morning I received an update on my 14 month old.  It doesn't seem like it's been that long since all of the heartache.  How could I have lost him a year and eight months ago already?!?

Then I couldn't help but think of what would be......Taylor would be running around now.  And his name wouldn't be Taylor.....we had decided on a boy name from day 1.  I would be trying to keep up with a growing boy.  Learning about tractors and trucks, frogs and snakes, walking into a boy's room.  He would be talking and his first word would have been dada......

Just when it seems like I've got my emotions figured out and I'm okay, something seems to blindside me.

I miss you everyday Taylor....not a day goes by that mommy doesn't think about you.  Know that I love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment