Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Half Birthday!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old already!   Where has the time gone??


At six months, Kaitlyn:

  • is sitting up!  She's much happier sitting than on her tummy all day!
  • wears mostly 12 month clothing.  She does still have a few 9-12 month clothes that fit. 
  • is still waiting on teeth.....I wish those darn things would pop through already!!!
  • babbles all the time.  It seems like each day she learns a new letter and repeats it all day long.  Yesterday it was G. 'ga go ge'   Can't wait til she gets to M!!
  • is ticklish like her mama.  Her collarbone and feet are always ticklish and I can usually find a spot on her ribs.  I love her giggles!
  • has been eating three meals a day.  She'll eat about 4oz of food at a time and gets grains, fruits, and veggies.  We're going to introduce chicken this week!
  • Still gets 30 ounces of milk a day.  She nurses in the morning, gets a 10am bottle, bottle at 12pm, bottle at 2:30, and nurses at 7pm before bed. I've started weaning her. 
  • LOVES feeding herself.  It is super messy and always leads to putting her in the bath right away, but she loves it!
  • is my shopping buddy.  She squeals all through the grocery store, talks to everyone, and loves to grab at things on the shelves.  
  • is getting faster at walking.  Poor buster..........He's going to have to go into hiding.
  • has been trying to stand up.  Her legs are strong enough to push her up, but she hasn't quite figured out how to use her arms to help herself. 
  • has pushed herself up to her hands and knees a few time while on her tummy......we really need to start baby proofing!
Happy to feed herself.

Bath time is her favorite time of the day. 

Bucket of toys = happy girl!


Kaitlyn Grace......you are such a blessing.  I never would have imagined that I could be capable of feeling this much love or that my life would change so much.  I am grateful that God put you in my life.  I love you baby girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment