Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh, how time flies!

Wow, time flies fast!!  It's hard to believe Kaitlyn is almost 3 months old already!  My agreement with the church is that I can bring her to work until she's 3 months old, so the dreaded first day of daycare is looming!

We are going to visit her daycare on Friday and fill out all the paperwork, get a tour, and finish up last minute stuff.  I only have a week left of bringing my little girl to work with me.  It's very bittersweet!  I've been 'babying' her a lot lately.....knowing that I'm not going to get the chance to snuggle with her all day, everyday again!  I'm sure our daycare provider will have a rough first week with her since I've been letting her sleep on me/ wrapped up in the moby for the last few weeks.....getting her to take an afternoon nap will probably be a challenge!


I'm pretty sure I don't have a baby anymore!!  She's started to sit herself up and likes to hold her own bottle!  She's talking up a storm and hubby and I wake up to playful squeals every morning.  Is it possible to have baby fever when your oldest isn't even 3 months old????  Maybe I'm crazy!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment