Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2 Month Appt

Kaitlyn had her 2 month appointment on Monday.  It was a week late because her pediatrician was out of town the week before.  She's growing like crazy and getting so big!

She was 13 lbs, 12 ounces (up two pounds from her 6 week check-up) and 24.25 inches long.  She's in the 90th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height......Told ya we have a big girl!!!

The worst part about the appointment was that she had to get shots.  I've read up on all the vaccination facts and read about how to make getting shots easier on your baby.....but how can they be easier for mom????  I was not a fan of her screaming bloody murder.  I was also not prepared for the after.....after we left the doctor when we got home.  She was miserable!!!  Her little legs were bright red and she fussed until she fell asleep.  Not even bath-time helped....and she LOVES bath-time!!!

I'm sure that after the next few appointments when she'll get shots, I'll be a pro at this.  But for the moment, it's breaking my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment