Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sick little girl

No one warned me of the many heart-breaking moments of being a mommy.  I didn't realize that it would hurt me so much when my little girl was hurting.

Kaitlyn hasn't been feeling well and we ended up going to the pediatrician on Wednesday. She was running a fever, coughing, stuffed up, and had diarrhea. I was worried that she would have RSV. Thank goodness she doesn't!!!!  The doctor says she's just suffering from a cold.

It just breaks my heart to see her hurting and in pain.  She's so tired, but wakes herself up by coughing.  Needless to say, we've gotten a lot of snuggle time in the past few days and will probably get quite a bit more as she gets back to feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment