Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Going to work with an infant....

I work as an administrative assistant at our church.  I absolutely LOVE my job.  The people are wonderful, the work is fulfilling, and my schedule is super flexible!  It's a perfect fit for me, especially now that we have Kaitlyn!

I'm very blessed because the SPRC committee is allowing me to bring Kaitlyn with me to work for the first few months.  I really wanted to take 3 months off for maternity leave, but since I'm the only employee it just wasn't going to work.  Being able to bring Kaitlyn with me is much better than having to put her in daycare at such a young age.

That being said......I miss being productive!  It is so hard to concentrate and get something done!  My office isn't super busy and I don't need a lot of uninterrupted time to do what I need to get done.  But sometimes, I really need to!  Thank goodness Mitch is willing to hang out with her for a few hours while I run to the church to get a few things done! :)

As she grows, I'm reminded that I need to relish in these moments and enjoy every second....even if it means getting nothing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment