Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Life Musings

My poor neglected blog!  And my poor 2nd child who doesn't get regular update like her sister did......Oops!

In daycare news, I decided to close the rented daycare house, stop being licensed, and move daycare home at the end of March. At the old daycare house, I wasn't making much money and knew that after our little bundle arrived I would be paying out of our pockets to do daycare. Being unlicensed allowed me to watch 3 kids in addition to my own. The move home went very smoothly! Also, my daycare parents were crazy flexible about baby bean appointments. I was able to take the month of July off thanks to that flexibility!

In August, Kaitlyn started preschool along with another girl from daycare, so I only had 3 kids in the morning! Call me crazy, but it was too tame! I decided to get re-licensed in October and added another kiddo shortly after. Just after the new year, I added two more kids. I'm back up to eight!!!  Kaitlyn and Kylee have adjusted really well to our house being filled with kids 5 days a week. They both would be lost without all their friends.

With eight kiddos, my days are back up to crazy! We've slowing been following into a routine and getting into 'normal'. I cannot wait until the weather warms up and we can all go outside, get some fresh air, and run!





In other life news, Mitch accepted a new position as manager of the local lumber yard and store in April of last year. He started working there in the middle of July and absolutely loves it!  His hours are about the same as normal hours were out at Cargill, but there are no trains and no harvest!!!! We love having him home more.




Life with two kids sure is different! Getting out of the house on time takes an act of God. There are more toys everywhere. Laundry and dishes are never ending. And our hearts are bursting with love! It's amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment