Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

3 Months

This evening was one for the books!  Kylee took her first bath without screaming!  I climbed in with her and she loved it. She was kicking, talking, and even laughed (her first)! Afterwards, as I was feeding her a bottle, she grabbed a hold of my finger like she always does when she's eating.  It was evening I want to remember forever.  The pure love in her eyes as she stared up at me. The freshly bathed baby smell. Her little hand wrapped around my finger. I love those moments.

At 3 months, Kylee:

  • wears some 0-3 month clothing and 3-6 month clothing.
  • is up to 13 pounds.
  • has been sleeping from 8pm to 6am. This past week, I've been waking her up at 7. 
  • loves to talk and squeal and coo.
  • constantly has her hands or whatever is in her hands in her mouth. She's always dripping with drool. 
  • loves sitting up in the bumbo. Watching all the kids play is awesome!
  • screams if left in a room alone. She has to be where the action is. If she and Kaitlyn are playing together and Kaitlyn leaves to grab a toy, she throws a fit!
  • eats every 2.5-3 hours and eats about 6 ounces in the morning and 4-5 the rest of her feedings. 
  • has started to 'sit' in the jumper. She lock-stares at the toys. 
  • is completely adorable. We love her so much! It's hard to remember what our life was like before she was born. 










No comments:

Post a Comment